University of Notre Dame, B.S. Electrical Engineering 2001.
University of Texas School of Law, J.D. 2004, Chief Articles Editor of the Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal.
Jeff is a registered patent attorney who focuses on patent prosecution and intellectual property counseling, primarily in the areas of electrical engineering and medical devices. Previously, Jeff worked as an associate at the Silicon Valley Offices of Kenyon and Kenyon LLP and Hickman Palermo Truong & Becker LLP, where his practice also included patent and trademark litigation in addition to patent prosecution and counseling.
* Computer Hardware
* Medical Devices
* Software and Complex Algorithms
* Networking and Networking Protocols
* Wireless Communication Protocols
* Computer Architecture / Microprocessor Design
* Digital Signal Processing
* Data Storage
* Video Encoding
* E-Commerce and Business Methods
Admitted to the bar in California.
Admitted to the bar in Minnesota.
Registered to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.