- United States Naval Academy - B.S. Electrical Engineering 1986
- Georgia Institute of Technology - M.S. Electrical/Biomedical Engineering 1993
- Mitchell Hamline College of Law - JD 2015, Member, Cybaris: Intellectual Property Law Review
- State of Minnesota
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- American Bar Association
Adrian is a registered patent attorney who focuses on patent prosecution in the areas of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, software, and medical devices. He began working with Shumaker and Sieffert in 2015 as a law clerk. He continued to work with the firm during law school.
Prior to joining the firm, Adrian was employed by Boston Scientific Corporation as an electrical hardware research and design engineer, and as a manufacturing, supplier and design engineer for 3M Medical Systems. Adrian also served as a United States Navy Reserve Officer.