- University of Houston Law Center - JD 2016
- University of Wisconsin - BS Chemical Engineering with Certificate in Technical Communication, 2010
- Houston Intellectual Property Law Association
- The Honorable Nancy F. Atlas Intellectual Property Inn of Court
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers
Tim is an attorney specializing in patent preparation and prosecution in the chemical and materials fields. At the University of Houston Law Center, graduating in 2016, Tim was President of the Intellectual Property Student Organization and Editor-in-Chief of the Houston Business and Tax Law Journal. Previously, Tim worked as a Summer Associate of Shumaker & Sieffert, a Law Clerk with ExxonMobil, a Judicial Intern with the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, a Project Engineer with Cargill, and a Technical Writing Intern with the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation (WARF). He also teaches motorcycle safety to new riders.