- Valparaiso University - B.S. Electrical Engineering cum laude 2002
- University of Illinois - Urbana-Champaign, M.S. Electrical Engineering 2003
- American University Washington College of Law - J.D. 2011
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
Bryan is a registered U.S. patent attorney with a practice directed to drafting and prosecution of patent applications in the software, computing and telecommunications arts, both in the U.S. and internationally. Bryan has particular experience in the areas of battery maintenance systems, mining equipment, vehicle control systems, additive printing, semiconductor devices, telecommunications and computer networking. Previously, Bryan was a patent attorney with the law firms of Ditthavong & Steiner, P.C. and Plumsea Law Group LLC. Bryan also has significant industry experience from his work as an electrical engineer with Sargent & Lundy, and served as a Research/Teaching Assistant at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
- Federal Circuit Decisions and the ITC: A Review of Recent Cases, 337 Reporter, Vol. XXXI, ITC Trial Law Association, 8th Annual Summer Assoc. Editions 130 (2010)
- Inventor, U.S. Patent No. 7,227,277, Multiple Input DC-DC Power Converter
- A Multiple-input DC-DC-Converter Topology, IEEE Power Electronics Letters, Vol. 1, No. 1, pages 6-9, March 2003