- University of Notre Dame - B.S. Electrical Engineering 2001
- University of Texas School of Law - J.D. 2004, Chief Articles Editor of the Texas Intellectual Property Law Journal.
- State of Minnesota
- State of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA)
- San Francisco Intellectual Property Law Association (SFIPLA)
Jeff is a registered patent attorney who focuses on patent prosecution and intellectual property counseling, primarily in the areas of electrical engineering, software and medical devices. Previously, Jeff worked as an associate at the Silicon Valley Office of Hickman Palermo Truong & Becker LLP, where his practice focused on patent prosecution, and at the Silicon Valley Office of Kenyon and Kenyon LLP where his practice included patent and trademark litigation in addition to patent prosecution and counseling.