- University of Minnesota - Morris - B.A. Physics and Math 2002 (highest honors)
- University of Minnesota Law School - J.D. 2005 cum laude
- State of Minnesota
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Jennifer is a patent attorney whose practice focuses on the areas of software and electronics. During law school, Jennifer served as an intern for Judge Paulette Flynn of the Ramsey County District Court in Saint Paul. Prior to beginning a career in law, she assisted with condensed matter research at the University of Minnesota School of Physics and Astronomy. Jennifer is a former Executive Editor of Minnesota Journal of Global Trade (now Minnesota Journal of International Law).
Jennifer is an active member of AIPLA. Jennifer has been a speaker at the annual AIPLA Patent Prosecution Boot Camp since 2018 on the topic of “Responding to 101 and 112 Rejections.” She previously served as Chair of the AIPLA Online Programs committee. She also participated as a panelist in the Women in IP Law committee meeting “Business Plan Boot Camp” at the 2007 AIPLA Spring Meeting in Boston.
- Jennifer M. Rogers, Note, The TRIPS Council’s Solution to the Paragraph 6 Problem: Toward Compulsory Licensing Viability for Developing Countries, 13 Minn. J. Global Trade 443 (2004).